Sunday, October 5, 2008

TV show~

In this TV show I saw the woman does not understand to hides their mind. So that’s why I do not agree with Putnam and Batchelor that women on television are more often than men the subjects of the audience’s judgment and condemnation. For example, in episode 13 Susan even indicated that she would never turn on Kelly, their friendship was so strong. But Kelly told the camera she wasn’t there to male friends, and trouble started. It seemed good girl Kelly was lying to everyone. (437) I have always been up front about the way I was going to play this game. I was going to lie. I was going to cheat. I was going to do whatever it took to win the game… [and you both said] “I’m not going to lie… let’s tale this game to a new level. Let’s play it with ethics and morals and integrity. ” well, you guys are hypocrites… and you may been the two biggest liars out on the island. (438), so from those events why audience‘s judgment? They understand only one person will be winner, so a player’s real instincts will emerging in the game.

No comments: