Sunday, October 5, 2008
Reality TV Blog
Reality television have been very popular for the last ten years or so. Many of them started off as a game show style, but also into the search for "one's true love." Shows like the Bachelor/Bachelorette have created a new outlook for people to set standards on who and what they look for in a partner. These shows have a lot of appeal to women especially. Personally, I do not know that many guys who sit and watch these kinds of shows. Women like to judge the "competitors" on how they look, what they are wearig, etc. It gives them some gossip to talk about. Maybe that's why I don't watch those kinds of shows. Like some people in our class, I also watched the Office as my program, and it is nothing but hilarious for everyone. Like Christina said, I think that one of the best parts of the show is how they interview the characters throughout the show. It is mocking reality tv.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment